Maxwell’s Club (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Maxwells.club (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through plugins, mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register an account on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Info@Maxwells.Club.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as behavior on our website.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The items you purchased, the price(s) you paid, shipping information, and (if you have one) basic information from your account on the Sales Platform. We also collect basic information on your payment and billing method.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Contact Info@Maxwells.Club for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We may also collect information on how the Sales Platform is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include but is not limited to your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, which of Our Service pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, location data, and other diagnostic data.
If you have provided a Merchant or the Sales Platform with access to information on third-party platforms (including social networks), then We may also receive the same access permissions to the information that you made public. In some circumstances, we may combine yours with other information acquired from publicly available data sources or contract with third parties for purposes of cross-referencing this information. Some of these third-party providers may use the data We share with them for their own purposes, in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
If you contact Us with any questions or complaints, or if We contact you to confirm any transactional data, we will collect the information related to your inquiry and verify your identity. This may include but is not limited to your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and other contact information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect the information from your transactions, including information on your device, geolocation, cross referenced data, and other analytical points. We use this information first and foremost to analyze whether or not the transaction is fraudulent.
We have a lawful interest in collecting and processing your information, because the purpose is to prevent fraudulent transactions, and this interest extends to include Our third-party service providers who assist Us in providing these services. However, there may be times when we ask you to explicitly consent to the processing of certain personal data on Our Sales Platform. Should this ever be the case, we will notify you of the specific purpose or purposes for this processing and will not proceed without your express authorization.
Specifically, We use the information We collect from you for the following purposes:
- To improve and enhance Our Fraud Prevention Service and develop new services;
- Statistical analyses of consumer activities;
- To handle your requests and complaints;
- To enforce this Policy and prevent misuse of Our Fraud Prevention Service; and
- Any other action that may be mandated by law or undertaken to protect Our legal rights and property and/or those of third parties.
We may share pieces of your personal data with a Merchant with whom your transaction was made. We may do this to review or audit your transaction if it had been previously flagged or marked as potentially fraudulent or for other similar reasons.
We may also share your personal data with Our corporate group entities, but their use of such data shall always be in compliance with this Policy. Your data may also be shared if Our Fraud Prevention Services are reorganized to operate within a different framework or through another legal structure or entity, such as due to a merger or acquisition.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- DESCRIBE ANY OTHER USES
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Maxwell’s Club’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Maxwell’s Club about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Maxwell’s Club, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your information, including your personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to Us, please note that We may transfer this information, including your personal data, to the United States and process it here.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Info@Club. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by disabling browser cookies while using our website.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: Info@Maxwells.Club.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at Info@Maxwells.Club to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We may employ Website Providers to facilitate and maintain Our Website, to carry out other Website-related services, or to assist Us in analyzing how Our Website are used. These Website Providers will have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and are legally bound to not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Info@Maxwells.Club.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires Us to specifically inform you what personal data We collect from you, how We use them, and with whom We share them and why. We are also compelled to disclose whether or not we sell or will sell your personal data to any third parties.
The personal data We collect from you is provided below along with a detailed explanation of Our objectives when collecting this data. In addition, more specific information on with whom we share this information and why is also included herein. Finally, We do not sell any personally identifiable information nor do We share any information related to your location or online activities, whether through cookies or any other online tools, except for those purposes specifically defined in the Analytics section below.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not deny you any services, charge you a different price, or provide a different quality of service because of your decision to exercise your consumer rights under the CCPA. However, We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted under the CCPA that may result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any incentives program involving your personal data will include a description of its most significant features and will necessarily require your express consent, which you may revoke at any time.
You may authorize another person (an “Agent”) to submit a request on your behalf. Be advised that before completing any such requests, and in addition to Our identification validation process, We will need to confirm that your Agent has been authorized by you to request information on your behalf and this may cause a delay in fulfilling your request.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affords you the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to access your data personal data.
- The right to rectify your data if any part is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to Our processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict Our processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal data deleted from Our servers.
- The right to receive a copy of the information We have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format (data portability).
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time in cases where We relied on your consent to process your personal data.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority concerning Our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the EEA. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
You may access or update your Personal Data directly within your account settings. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights or learn more about your personal data in our possession, please contact Us by email at Info@Maxwells.Club. Be advised that We will require confirmation of your identity before responding to such requests.
To register a complaint or concern, please email Info@Maxwells.Club.